For Holidays and unexpected closures
The Voicemail Override Feature will allow you to override your normal office hours and voicemail greetings with an temporary voicemail greeting.. This is a convenient way to manage unexpected closures or holidays.
*Note - Only users with the role of Admin or Advanced Team Member have access to this function.
Step by Step Instructions:
1) Log Into your Weave mobile app
2) Select Settings from the home page
3) Select Phones from your settings menu.
4) Click on Voicemail Override
5) Select Greeting
6) Select a previously recorded greeting from your Media Library or tap on ‘Record New’ to record a new greeting
7) Tap the red circle to start recording your greeting
8) Tap the red square to stop your recording
9) Give your New Greeting a name
10) Save recording
11) Apply your Selected Greeting
12) Toggle on Voicemail Override to override your existing office hours and greetings
13) Remember that activating your Voicemail Override will set your hours to closed and play your selected greeting until the Voicemail Override is toggled off again.
Written Steps to set up voicemail override
Login to your Weave mobile app
Click on Settings
Click on Phone
Click on Voicemail Override
Choose an existing greeting from your Media Files . . or
Tap to Record a new greeting
Tap on the red circle to start recording a new greeting
Tap the red square to stop the recording
Give your recording a name
Click to Apply your selected greeting (in the upper right hand of your screen)
Toggle the Voicemail Override button on.
Activating Voicemail Override will set you office hours to closed and play the selected greeting.
Please allow up to 30 minutes for the new greeting to activate.
The Voicemail Override will remain active until the Voicemail Override is toggled off. This can be done from your Weave Mobile App, or from your Weave Desktop app in your Phone Settings, or in your Admin Portal.