Two Way Texting
Quickly communicate with patients to check in on them after a procedure and more in the Messages App.
Text Existing Patients - Press the plus button in the top left corner to add a conversation and search for the patient you want to text.
Text Non-Patients - Simply press the plus button in the top left corner of the app and type the number you want to text--press "Return" and type your message.
Picture Messaging COMING SOON!
Weave will be giving offices the ability to send and receive texts and images including .gifs and .jpegs through their Weave Messages App.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Select Messages from you home page
2) Click on the ‘+’ to compose a new message or use the search bar to resume a previous conversation. Search by customer first or last name.
3) Compose your message, insert an emoji, or click on the picture icon to add a photo (.gif or jpeg)
4) If you are sending an image, you will first have to receive consent from the recipient. Weave will prompt you to send a consent request.
5) Once you receive consent from your customer, you can now drop and drag, or select an image from your saved files.
6) If a photo has sensitive information, such as a credit card, or insurance information the photo can be downloaded or deleted.