Weave Appointment Quick Fill List
Practices can now quickly message patients who are looking to get into the office ASAP for emergency or other appointments. They will no longer have to message patients individually and rely on lists outside of Weave. They will now be able to compile lists and messages patients all from our software.
There is no limit to how many patients can be added to the list, but only up to 10 can be selected to be messaged at one time. Multiple messages can be sent out per day, but again only in groups of 10. Messages can contain 1 to 3 appointment times spanning the same day or multiple days.
Patients who schedule appointment after receiving a Quick Fill text will be removed from the Quick Fill list. Otherwise patients must be removed manually.
STEPS TO SEND OUT QUICK FILL TEXT
1. Login to your Weave Software
2. Click on the Lists icon
3. Click on Quick Fill
4. To add a patient to the list: click on the + in the top right corner
5. In the list, select the patients you want to send a Quick Fill text to (you can select up to 10)
6. Click on Select Times
7. Select up to three available appointment times that you are wanting to fill, then click View Message
8. Review the message (you can edit it by clicking on the icon in the top right corner) and then click Send