This guide details required configurations for D-Link DIR series routers
Weave phones work well with D-Link DIR series routers as long as they following configuration options are set. Below is a detailed guide to configuring the D-Link series router.
- Upgrade to the latest version of D-Link firmware for your router
- Click on the Advanced tab on the top navigation bar
- Click on Firewall Settings on the left-hand menu
- In the "NAT Endpoint Filtering" section, change the following:
- Change UDP Endpoint Filtering to Endpoint Independent
- Change TCP Endpoint Filtering to "Endpoint Independent"
- In the "Application Level Gateway (ALG) Configuration" section, change the following:
- Uncheck the checkbox labeled "SIP"
- Uncheck the checkbox labeled "RTSP"
- Save the configuration and reboot