IVR - Interactive Voice Response
An IVR allows you to send your callers into a menu. Their calls can be routed to internal extension # or to external 10 digit phone numbers. This is commonly used for "After Hour" messages. This allows you to prompt the patient to press a key to be forwarded to the On-Call doctor.
NEW OFFICES NOT YET ACTIVE
If you are new to Weave and your phones have not been activated and you would like an IVR set up follow these steps:
Dial *86 on your Weave handset to record your IVR greeting(s)
Contact your Onboarding Representative or Customer Support with the set up instructions of how you want calls routed. For example, if your caller presses ‘1’ where do you want your to be routed?
Call can be routed to specific extensions
or to 10 digit phone numbers.
EXISTING ACTIVE WEAVE OFFICES
An IVR can be also be programmed for “Closed” or "Open Hour" calls. This video explains how to record IVR greetings and the steps that need to be taken to set this up for your office.
Please keep in mind that an IVR is a "feature request" that requires additional programing. If you are needing this feature please allow 72 hours for the IVR to be completed.
IVR Menu Set Up
1. Contact our Support team by
2. Give our team the steps that you would like to have for your IVR. (ex. Caller presses option 1, goes to billing at 999-999-9999 OR goes to ext 999. Option 2 forwards to 999-999-9999, etc).
1. On your phone, Dial 9000
2. Press 5 for Advanced Settings
3. Press 1 to make a new greeting
4. For “Open Hours” IVR press 6, for “Closed Hours” IVR press 5
5. Record your message
6. Press 2 to save