Holding a Call
How do I put a call on hold? What does Park do? What is the difference between a Personal Hold and a Park Hold?
Your Polycom Phones have two ways to hold a call. This training video will explain the difference between a Park/Universal hold and a Personal/Local hold.
holds the call on all phones
holds the call on your phone only
1. To place an active call on one of your Universal Holds (Hold 1, Hold 2, or Hold 3) press the Park soft key - located at the bottom of your display screen
2. The phone will place the call on the 1st available universal holding position and announce the location
3. Call can be retrieved on any phone by pressing the same Hold 1, Hold 2, or Hold 3 key that the call was placed in
1. To place an active call on a personal hold, press the Personal Hold key located on the left side of phone
2. Press the same Personal Hold key the to resume the call
3. The call can also be resumed by using the soft key Resume - located at the bottom of your display screen