Create a New Email CampaignRead more
To send an Email to many patients or customers at once, you can create a new Email campaign.
- Click See What’s New for a tour of the newest features
- Click the New Campaign button in the upper right-hand corner to start your new campaign
- Next, select Use a Template (default templates included) or Start from Scratch
- Complete the required fields below
Campaign Name: Give this campaign a name that helps you easily identify it
Subject: Enter the text you want to show in the ‘Subject’ line of the email
From Email: Enter the email address you want your email sent from for future functionality Currently Emails will be sent from a no-reply email address.
Headline: This is the Header for your email and will be at the top of your email’s body
- Adding Images: (Optional)
- Click the to a business Logo
- Click the to add a Banner image to your email. You can select from the Weave image library or upload your own.
- Complete the Body Text (required), the rich text editor is in beta
- Add a Call to Action Button (optional) if desired
- For example if you want them to Visit Website, you can check the box to include a clickable button that will take the recipient to a link of your choice. You will add the URL to the Button Link field.
- Verify your business information. If this is your first campaign you will need to complete the required business information.
- Click the Preview button to view a preview of what your email will look like
- (Optional) Click the drop-down arrow to send yourself a test email, it can take a few hours before it is delivered
- Click Select Recipients to advance to the next screen where you will pick who you want to send your campaign to
Note: Our email marketing feature is limited to 5 campaigns per month and a max of 3 test emails for each campaign.
Select Recipients for Email CampaignRead more
To send an email campaign, you will need to select the recipients to whom you want the email to be sent. Follow these instructions to select recipients for your email campaign.
You will have two options for selecting recipients:
Depending on your integration with Weave, you can create a filter from your synced list of customers. Once your filters are created, you can select a filter group to use for an email campaign.
- Choose your list of customers within Weave by selecting a filtered group you have previously created (the availability of this functionality is dependent on your practice management software)
- Uploading a custom email list with a .csv file.
Tip: You can click + Add Filter to create a new filter for this email campaign.You can upload a custom email list through a CSV file.
Note: The CSV should have only one column with a header that says email at the top of the column. There is a limit of 10,000 entries for a CSV upload.
Having trouble uploading your CSV file? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Once you have your list of recipients ready, click send.
After sending the Email:
- You will receive confirmation that your email campaign has been sent
- (Optional) Click Save As Template if you would like to use it again
If you get an error when trying to upload a custom email CSV file please see the list for issues that can cause an upload error:
The file type is not .csv
The column header with the email addresses does not say email (all lowercase)
There is a column heading that is blank, if so then delete all columns except the email column
Your CSV has more that 10,000 entries
Email Marketing FiltersRead more
Precisely target customers with Email Marketing Filters to more effectively market promotions, reactivate inactive customers, and keep your schedule full.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software
Create a Filter
- From the Marketing tab in your Admin Portal, select the Filters tab
- Click on Add Filter
- Add a Name and Description for your new filter
Note: A name is required in order to save your filter.
- Toggle on each Filter Type you would like to apply to this filter
- Once you’ve applied all of the filter types you want in the filter, click Save at the bottom
Your saved Filter will then appear on the Filters page. You can apply the filter to any future email campaign you create.
Edit a Filter
- Click on the down arrow of the filter you would like to edit
- Click on the edit icon
- Make your desired changes
- Click Save
Delete a Filter
- Click on the down arrow of the filter you would like to edit
- Click on the delete icon
- Click Delete
Email Marketing TemplatesRead more
Create your own templates or use one of the prepared default Weave templates for a professional presence in your clients' inboxes.
To use templates:
In the Admin Portal, go to the Marketing page on the left
Select Templates near the top of the page
Create your own template or click into any saved templates to preview the template
Don’t see a template you like? Create your own, or send us your suggestions!
Upload Images to Media GalleryRead more
How to upload images to the media gallery:
1. Start by selecting the Gallery tab across the top.
2. Drop and drag your images file (.jpg, .png, .img and .jpeg.) into the Media Gallery or click on Browse to search your files for an image
Note: .pdf and .doc files are not accepted
3. Check out the new Weave Gallery for marketing images now available for you to use in any of your email campaigns.
Change Logo & Contact Info for Email Marketing CampaignsRead more
Your email settings allow you to upload or change your company logo and business contact information.
To make these changes:
In the Admin Portal, go to the Marketing tab on the left and select Settings at the top of the page
Drag and drop a company logo if desired
Add or edit your business address and contact number as needed
Send Emails From WeaveRead more
Use the Weave Email feature to easily find and draft messages to your customers and send through the default email service set up on your computer. (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc)
Send an Email
- Select the Email App
- Choose between:
- Composing Email for an individual email to a customer
- Email Marketing to begin a marketing campaign (Email to many customers)
For an individual email click the icon to search for the customer you want to email
Click on the Customer Name
Enter a Subject. This is a required field
Click Send, this will open your default email browser that is set on your computer.
Tip: This is a setting on your computer system, it is not a Weave setting. If you are not sure how to set the email you use as a default on your computer please consult your IT specialist.
Once you are in your default email window, you can make any additions to your email and attach any files as desired. Then, click to send the email from your default email service.