Schedule Send an Email CampaignRead more
Schedule Send gives you freedom to compose email campaigns when you are able, then conveniently send them at the right time for your customers; especially when you can't be there to click the send button. Schedule Send is managed in conjunction with your email campaigns and counts toward your sent campaigns number.
This feature is available with an integrated PMS. Schedule send is currently in beta.
Schedule an Email
- Create an email campaign. For more information, see Create an Email Campaign.
- At the end of the email campaign window, click the dropdown next to Send Email
- Select Schedule Send
- Choose from the suggested times or Custom date and time
- If you select Custom date and time, choose or enter the date and time in the appropriate fields
- Click Schedule
Tip: If this is a new campaign, you have the option to save it as a template for later use.
Viewing Scheduled Campaigns
You can view your scheduled campaigns in the Scheduled tab when Campaigns is selected under Marketing in the side menu. You can also see your campaign usage at a glance.
Create a New Email CampaignRead more
To send an Email to many patients or customers at once, you can create a new Email campaign.
To begin, go to the Weave Portal and select Marketing from the left navigation bar
- Select Campaigns from the dropdown menu
- Click the New Campaign button in the upper right-hand corner to start your new campaign
- Next, select Use a Template (default templates included) or Start from Scratch
- Complete the required fields below
Campaign Name: Give this campaign a name that helps you easily identify it
Subject: Enter the text you want to show in the ‘Subject’ line of the email
From Email: Enter the email address you want your email sent from for future functionality Currently Emails will be sent from a no-reply email address.
Headline: This is the Header for your email and will be at the top of your email’s body
- Adding Images: (Optional)
- Click the to add a business Logo
- Click the to add a Banner image to your email. You can select from the Weave image library or upload your own.
Note: Images must follow these requirements:
A logo image will resize to a height of 100px. There is no set limit for logo width. The photo will resize best if your image is a height of 200-300px. The image will be shrunk down to 100px tall but will look nice and clear in the campaigns that are sent out.
Marketing images that you upload to the media gallery for use in your campaigns resize to a width of 640px and a height of 339px.
Acceptable formats for all images are .jpg, .png, .img and .jpeg. PDF files are not supported.
- Complete the Body Text (required).
- Add a Call to Action Button (optional) if desired
- For example, if you want them to Visit Website, you can check the box to include a clickable button that will take the recipient to a link of your choice. You will add the URL to the Button Link field.
- Verify your business information. If this is your first campaign you will need to complete the required business information.
- Click the Preview button to view a preview of what your email will look like
- (Optional) Click the drop-down arrow to send yourself a test email, it can take a few hours before it is delivered
- Click Select Recipients to advance to the next screen where you will pick who you want to send your campaign to
- Choose to send the campaign immediately, or select the dropdown for schedule send options
Note: Our email marketing feature is limited to 5 campaigns per month and a max of 3 test emails for each campaign.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to link text within body copy or the banner image?
- Links can be added in the text. Google maps links will populate the address at the bottom of the email.
Is it possible to change the layout of an email campaign?
- It is not possible to move the elements at this time.
Can more than one Call To Action be included?
- Not at this time.
Can a patient sign up to receive marketing emails?
- Not at this time. The office can only send marketing emails to existing patients through the Weave Portal. Patients can opt out if they wish.
Having issues getting your emails to send? Try these steps:
- Try using the Weave Portal in Google Chrome
- Make sure there are no missing or broken images that need to be updated in the email campaign settings
- If you are using a CSV, make sure it has properly uploaded
Select Recipients for Email CampaignRead more
To send an email campaign, you will need to select the recipients to whom you want the email to be sent. Follow these instructions to select recipients for your email campaign.
You will have two options for selecting recipients:
Depending on your integration with Weave, you can create a filter from your synced list of customers. Once your filters are created, you can select a filter group to use for an email campaign.
- Choose your list of customers within Weave by selecting a filtered group you have previously created (the availability of this functionality is dependent on your practice management software)
- Uploading a custom email list with a .csv file.
You can upload a custom email list through a CSV file by selecting the Upload List tab and either dragging and dropping your file into the upload box or selecting it from your computer by clicking in the upload box.
- Click on the Patients or Customers tab
- Select either Add Filter or select one from the created filters list
Note: The CSV should have only one column with a header that says email at the top of the column. There is a limit of 10,000 entries for a CSV upload.
Having trouble uploading your CSV file? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Once you have your list of recipients ready, click send.
After sending the Email:
- You will receive confirmation that your email campaign has been sent
- (Optional) Click Save As Template if you would like to use it again
You will also be able to see stats on how the email campaign is doing including:
- Number of recipients
- Number of times opened
- Number of clicks in the email
- How many unsubscribed in the email
- Date sent
Find all of these stats by clicking Email Marketing from the left side of the Weave Portal. Select Campaigns. Make sure the Sent tab is chosen at the top of the page.
If you get an error when trying to upload a custom email CSV file please see the list for issues that can cause an upload error:
The file type is not .csv
The column header with the email addresses does not say email (all lowercase)
There is a column heading that is blank, if so then delete all columns except the email column
Your CSV has more that 10,000 entries
Email Marketing FiltersRead more
Precisely target customers with Email Marketing Filters to more effectively market promotions, reactivate inactive customers, and keep your schedule full.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software
Create a Filter
- Click Marketing from the left side menu in your Weave Portal
- Select Filters from the dropdown menu
- Click on Add Filter
- Add a Name and Description for your new filter
Note: A name is required in order to save your filter.
- Toggle on each Filter Type you would like to apply to this filter
- Once you’ve applied all of the filter types you want in the filter, click Save at the bottom
Your saved Filter will then appear on the Filters page. You can apply the filter to any future email campaign you create.
Edit a Filter
- Click on the down arrow of the filter you would like to edit
- Click on the Edit icon
- Make your desired changes
- Click Save
Delete a Filter
- Click on the down arrow of the filter you would like to edit
- Click on the Delete icon
- Click Delete
Email Marketing TemplatesRead more
Create your own email marketing templates or use one of the prepared default Weave templates for a professional presence in your clients' inboxes.
To use templates:
In the Weave Portal, select the Email Marketing dropdown on the left
- Click Templates
Create your own template or click into any saved templates to preview the template
Tip: Make sure to choose a template that applies to your vertical if using Weave templates. We have many templates for optometry, veterinarians, dentistry, and more!
Don’t see a template you like? Create your own, or send us your suggestions.
Upload Images to Media GalleryRead more
How to upload images to the media gallery:
1. Go to the Weave Portal
2. Click Marketing from the left side menu
3. Select Gallery from the dropdown
4. Drop and drag your images file (.jpg, .png, .img and .jpeg.) into the Media Gallery or click on Browse to search your files for an image
Note: .pdf and .doc files are not accepted
3. Check out the new Weave Gallery for marketing images now available for you to use in any of your email campaigns.
Send Emails From WeaveRead more
Use the Weave Email feature to easily find and draft messages to your customers, then send through the default email service set up on your computer. (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
Send an Email
- Select Email from the main page
- Choose between:
- Composing Email for an individual email to a customer
- Email Marketing to begin a marketing campaign (Email to many customers)
For an individual email click the icon to search for the customer you want to email
Click on the Customer Name
Enter a Subject. This is a required field
Click Send. This will open the default email browser that is set on your computer
Tip: The default email browser opening is a setting on your computer system. It is not a Weave setting. If you are not sure how to set the email you use as a default on your computer, please consult your IT specialist.
Once you are in your default email window, you can make any additions to your email and attach any files as desired. Then, click to send the email from your default email service.