Send & Receive Team ChatsRead more
Team Chat is a convenient tool for internal communications and a great way to let a co-worker know that their next patient has arrived or that lunch is here!
Everyone in your office that has been added as a Weave User, with a login and password will automatically be set up as a Team Chat Member.
Users can only access their private messages. No matter what the user role is, another member of the office cannot access your private chat.
Note: If your team has Weave Unify you can easily chat with team members in any location. You can select a user from any location to add to a group or to direct message.
To send a private chat to another member of your team follow these simple step by steps:
- Click into your Team Chat icon to get started
- New unread chats will appear in the unread section at the top of your chats
- Click on the sign next to Group Chats or Direct Messages to start a new chat
- Compose your message to your teammate(s)
- Add emojis if desired by clicking the Emoji icon
You cannot currently send images.
Add & Manage Team Chat GroupsRead more
Once your Admins have created logins all your team members on Weave, they will be added as team members in Team Chat for easy communication across the office.
Create a Group
To add a group of team members to message all at once you can create different groups within your office to message.
With Weave Unify you can easily chat with team members in any location.
- Click on the + symbol next to Group Chats
- Give your group a name
- Select team members you want to add to the group
- Click Create to save your new group
Change or Edit a Group Chat
Note: Only the creator of a group chat can make edits to or delete the group.
Once you have created your Team Chat Groups, you can edit, delete, or leave a group chat as needed. Follow these simple instructions:
- Select the Group Chat you want to modify
- Select the ellipses icon in the upper right hand corner
- Choose your desired action to Edit, Leave, or Delete the Group
Note: Only members of the group can view the messages in any given group chat.
Set Team Chat Status and NotificationsRead more
Let your teammates know that your availability to chat by setting your chat status.
Set your team chat status
Customize to your own situation, letting your team members know if you are free, in a meeting, with a patient, our out of the office using your chat settings.
- Select the Dropdown Arrow in the upper right hand corner of your chat window
- Select Set Status
- Type your status in the text box and select a duration from the dropdown menu
- Click Save
Team members who have a green circle next to their name are active (currently logged into Weave).
Manage team chat notifications
You can choose to to manage your chat notifications by going to your Team Chat Settings. Here you can mute or disable chat notifications as desired.