Refer friends and earn rewards! The Weave customer referral program awards you gift cards for every business you refer that completes a product demo or signs up for Weave.
How It Works
- Sign up by creating an account at refer.getweave.com/register
- Verify your account in the confirmation email
- Refer a business using your unique code by copying the referral link or code on the dashboard and pasting it in a text or on social media
Note: You can also use the buttons at the bottom of the dashboard to open a pre-written email with your referral link in your default email, draft a tweet, or share on Facebook.
- Earn a $25 gift card when your referral completes a demo and a $500 gift card when they become a Weave customer
- Track your referrals and rewards through the online dashboard.
Who can I refer to Weave?
Weave works with all local service businesses including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, auto shop owners, attorneys, CPAs, physical therapists, insurance agents, and more.
When do I get the gift card?
You will receive the first $25 gift card via email as soon as the business you referred completes a demo of Weave services. The $500 referral bonus gift card will also be delivered via email, but only after the referred business signs up for Weave, is fully onboarded to Weave, and is a customer in good standing for 90 days.
How does Weave deliver the gift card?
Weave will send you a code via email to redeem your gift card. Gift card redemption codes must be redeemed within 90 days of receipt but the gift cards do not expire once the code is redeemed.
Do I have to be a Weave customer to participate?
Yes, you must be a current Weave customer in order to receive the referral bonus.
Will the money be taxed?
Weave asks that you fill out a W-9 form prior to receiving your $500 reward to ensure that Weave is meeting all applicable tax requirements. You can find that form HERE. Before you are eligible to receive your $500 reward, we ask that you return the aforementioned form to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. You are only required to report on these rewards if you receive more than $600 in incentives from Weave throughout the calendar year.
What if I refer someone who is already in the process of learning about Weave but is not yet a customer?
This program is for new referrals only. Businesses that have received a demo within 30 days will not qualify as a referral under the Weave Referral Program.
Can I refer another location that I own, or that is owned by an existing Weave customer?
This program is only for new referrals. Locations that share the same beneficial ownership as an existing Weave customer do not qualify as a referral under the Weave Referral Program.
Can I post my link on social media?
Of course, we would love for you to share your link in any way that you feel most effective.
Where can I see how many people I’ve referred?
Once you create an account at https://refer.getweave.com/, you will be able to log in, and track your referrals, as well as your rewards resulting from qualified referrals.
How will Weave engage with someone I refer?
After receiving a demo request, a Weave representative will reach out to the referred business to schedule a demo of Weave services and answer any questions or concerns that they may have.
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for this promotion:
- Referrals must be submitted via a referral link or with a referral code unique to the referring business
- Both the referred and referring businesses must be located in the United States.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- The referred business may not be a current or former Weave subscriber or be engaged in the sales process at the time of the referral.
- The referred business may not share beneficial ownership with any current Weave subscriber.
- The referred business must not have received a demonstration of Weave products and services within thirty (30) days of the sign-up submission date.
- The referred business must execute an agreement with Weave for the Weave products and services within ninety (90) days of the referral submission date.
Offer may not be combined with any other offers. This promotion is not available to any Weave partners with an active partnership agreement with Weave. The recipient is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the Mastercard E-Gift Card as well as reporting the receipt of the Mastercard E-Gift Card as required under applicable federal and state laws. Weave is not responsible for and will not replace Mastercard E-Gift Card if Mastercard E-Gift Card is lost or damaged, is not used within any applicable timeframe, or is misused by the recipient. This offer is sponsored by Weave Communications, Inc. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Mastercard, Inc. The Mastercard E-Gift Card will be sent via email within thirty (30) days of the referred business’ ninetieth (90) day of active Weave service, provided that the referred business is fully onboarded to Weave products and services and the referred business’ Weave account is in good standing and provided that the referrer has completed a W-9 tax form, available for download at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf, and returned the form to email@example.com for processing. For information about Weave Communications’ terms of service and policies, go to www.getweave.com/legal.