Make sure your phone calls are being answered by using analytics to understand when calls are most likely to be missed, what locations tend to miss more calls, and how much time your team members are spending on the phone.
You must have the user role of Admin to access this feature. See your role.
Unify is a specific package for multi offices and may not be a part of your current Weave software.
To access phone analytics:
- Sign into the Weave Portal
- Select Analytics from the left navigation menu
Here you can see the following information for each call to your office:
- Caller number
- Called number: the location number
- Call Type: Whether the call is outgoing or incoming
- Source type: If the caller is a current client in the Weave software (if not, it will say unknown)
- Date & time of the call
- Location of the office
- Patient ID
- Patient name
- Result: whether the call was answered, missed, or abandoned
- Action: last action was taken in the call, like voicemail or answered
- Duration: total time of the call including ring duration
- Call ID number
At the top of the page, you can use the following dropdown filters to narrow the phone data you can see:
- Time period: yesterday, last 7 days, or last 14 days
- Specific time period: choose a start and end date
Download CSV Report
Keep your phone analytics to share by downloading a CSV of the data with the filters you’ve applied.
Note: The timezone of the CSV data will be Greenwich Mean Time when downloaded to your computer.
- Click Export CSV
- Find the document in your downloaded files