While most actions for Digital Forms happen in the dashboard found through the Weave Portal, some information can be seen in the desktop app.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
After clicking on a forms notification or the Forms icon or after opening the desktop app, you can see:
- Recent submissions
- Requests your office has sent but not received (Sent)
Filter for unread submissions by selecting the Filter icon and checking the Filter unread submission box.
Send a Form
- Click the arrow in the bottom right corner
- Select the recipient
Tip: Click the message icon next to the patient's name to choose the desired number to text
- Choose the form or packet
- Select whether the form should be sent by text or email
View a Submission
- Select the Ellipses icon next to the submission you would like to open in the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Click See Form Details
A window will open with the submission in the Digital Forms Dashboard.
Mark as Read or Unread
- Select the Ellipses icon next to the submission
- Click Mark as Unread/Read
Digital Forms Notifications
If you have Digital Forms notifications turned on in the desktop app, you'll receive a notification every time a patient submits a form or packet.
Select View to:
- Mark the form submission as read
- See form details in the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Mark as unread
Or select Ignore to remove the pop-up notification