Get Started with Weave Insurance Verification by clicking Subscriptions in the Weave Portal menu.
You must have the user role of Admin to sign up for Weave Insurance Verification.
You can only access the eligibility report if the status of verification for the patient is Active.
Access the eligibility report:
- Open Schedule in the desktop app
- Click Active in the schedule row for the patient whose insurance eligibility report you would like to see
- Choose to see the eligibility report from the pop-up menu
- Open Patients in the desktop app
- Search the patient name using the bar at the top of the desktop app or scroll to the name
- Click into their profile and scroll down to the insurance section
- Click View to open the report
Use the filtering and search functions within the eligibility report to quickly find information. Save a filtered view and have it write back directly back to your practice management system's document center.
Insurance eligibility reports are kept in Weave for 30 days. Once the 30 days have passed, the data will be removed from Weave to protect the security of your practice's data.