If you're getting spam texts or just need to block unwanted messages, you can use Block Sender to stop receiving messages from a specific number.
Block a Texting Number
- Click on the More icon next to the message of the number you would like to block
- Select Block Sender
- Confirm or cancel blocking sender in the pop-up
Note: If you have multiple locations, blocking a number on one location will not affect the other locations.
Unblock a Texting Number
To unblock a number so that you can begin receiving and sending messages again:
- Click into the message thread of the number you would like to unblock from the blocked senders list
- Click on the More icon in the top right corner
- Select Unblock Sender
- Confirm or cancel unblocking the sender in the pop-up
You can also see a list of all numbers you have blocked.
- Select Message on the home page of the desktop app
- Click on the More icon in the upper right corner
- Select View Blocked Senders
Note: If you have several departments in your phone configuration, all message threads with your office will be moved to the Blocked Senders list