Once you have created your digital forms and packets you are ready to start sending them out to your customers.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software. Click here to learn about getting Digital Forms for your office.
Note: Depending on your practice management software, you can also add forms and packets to your auto appointment reminders. Click here to learn more.
Select the appropriate tab below for instructions.
Send from Messages
1. In your Weave Desktop Software select Messages
2. Search for the Patient or Customer Name
3. Click on desired contact
4. Click on the Forms icon in the conversation window
5. Use the dropdown arrow to select a form or packet
6. Select the method of delivery (text or email)
7. Click to Send
Note: You can only see the Forms icon with customers saved as a contact. You must copy and paste the link into messages with customers not saved as a contact.
Send from Patients/Customers
1. In your Weave Desktop Software select the Patients/Customers
2. Click on the desired patient’s photo or icon
3. Click on the Forms icon
4. Use the dropdown arrow to select a form or packet
5. Select the method of delivery (text or email)
6. Click to Send
7. Preview your message