In Digital Forms, kiosk mode can be used to ask clients to fill out your forms while they are standing in the office through a digital device or computer.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
You must have the user role of Super Admin to access this feature. See your role.
- Navigate to Kiosk Mode in the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Scan the QR code or select Launch Kiosk Mode to bring up the full list of forms you've created. You can also have the client scan the QR code with their own device
- A QR code is a type of barcode that can be read easily by a mobile device and is often used to access a website, survey, PDF, or other digital material. On most phones, OR codes can be scanned in the camera app
Note: If you select Launch Kiosk Mode, you will be logged out of Weave so clients can fill out the form.
- If your office integrates with Weave, an existing client will fill out a Verify Identity page including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone
- Have the client complete and submit the required forms
Once the client is complete, the form will appear in the Form Activities.