Efficiently fill your schedule by adding the web assistant widget to your website.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software.
If you are interested in adding this feature to your Weave bundle click here.
Once the online appointment request feature has been enabled, you will need to get everything set up. Make sure you have set up your schedule availability, and then follow the instructions below to install the widget.
Install Schedule Widget
When a customer visits your website, a scheduling widget will appear in the bottom right corner of your homepage. Once a customer has clicked on that widget they will be guided through the online scheduling experience on your website (see visual below, there is no audio)
To install the schedule widget,
1. Go to your Weave Portal
2. Select Installation from menu and click on the dropdown arrow to follow the instructions for installing the scheduling widget to your website
3. Scroll down the Installation page to view the instructions for your IT or to do it yourself
Copy the link to share with your IT or Web administrator, or copy the code to embed it yourself on your website. Click the links at the bottom of the page for instructions on how to install for common web hosting sites.
Use Web Portal
When customers wish to request an appointment, they are redirected from your website (or anywhere you have a web presence, ex: Facebook or Google business pages) to a simple website provided by Weave with an online scheduling experience.
1. Go to the Weave Portal, under Web Assistant, and select Installation
2. View the dropdown arrow next to Method 2 - Direct Customers to Web Portal
3. Copy the URL code provided for your office, this code is unique and different for every office
4. Paste the URL as a link into whichever online source you'd prefer.
Tip: This may be a Facebook or Google business page, a button or link on your own business website, or any other web or social media outlet you have.
When customers click the link, they'll be directed to the web portal where they'll be able to make scheduling requests for your office(s).
Having trouble with the scheduling link?
- Make sure your scheduling link is used in Google Chrome
- Check to see if the link is working if you copy and paste it in a browser
- If the scheduling link was sent in a message, make sure the whole link was included correctly
- If you are sending the scheduling link in a recall reminder, make sure you sent the correct reminder