Efficiently fill your schedule by adding the online scheduling link to any page of your website.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software. If you are interested in adding this feature to your Weave bundle click here.
Note: The existing Web Assistant Widget will no longer be supported after December 31, 2022. To continue using Online Scheduling, you'll need to update your website with the new Online Scheduling link. We recommend adding a simple button with the link to direct your customers to the Online Scheduling page.
Make sure you have set up your schedule availability, and then follow the instructions below to add the link to your website or social media pages.
Use Your Online Scheduling Link
When customers wish to request an appointment, they are redirected from your website (or anywhere you have added the link, such as Facebook or Google business pages) to a simple website provided by Weave with an online scheduling experience.
- Select Online Scheduling in the Weave Portal
- Click Installation
- View the dropdown arrow next to Method 2 - Direct Customers to Web Portal
- Copy the URL code provided for your office, this code is unique and different for every office
- Paste the URL as a link into whichever online source you'd prefer.
Tip: This may be a Facebook or Google business page, a button or link on your own business website, or any other web or social media outlet you have.
Having trouble with the scheduling link?
- Make sure your scheduling link is used in Google Chrome
- Check to see if the link is working if you copy and paste it in a browser
- If the scheduling link was sent in a message, make sure the whole link was included correctly
- If you are sending the scheduling link in a recall reminder, make sure you sent the correct reminder