Looking for a new feature? Or really enjoying a specific product? Let Weave know using UserVoice, a third party service we've partnered with to make sure we can hear your ideas and suggestions.
Post your feedback and report bugs by opening the Weave Feedback Portal.
- Select Sign in in the top right corner
- Choose to sign in using Facebook, Google, your email, or choose to create an account
- Select the feedback forum from the right side or bottom of the screen once you are signed in
- Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like
Note: Comment on posts by clicking on the number of comments below the post and following the same process you would use to add feedback
- Enter your feedback by typing in the Enter Your Idea box at the top of the page
- Choose the category your feedback applies to (optional)
- Select Post Idea
After you post, our product team reviews the feedback and plans feature releases to continuously provide updates that match your needs. For example, Bulk Messaging came straight from feedback in the Weave Feedback Portal.
The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion, or product question, it may be removed. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Weave the right to use it without restrictions.