New to Weave? Follow this Onboarding Checklist for Admins to get started with Weave.
Note: Some steps may be marked with Weave Plus or Weave Core to indicate that it is only needed for that plan. Identify your product bundle.
Network Health Check
- Review our software requirements and check your network compatibility for the best experience with Weave.
- Verify your ethernet port availability. Each Weave phone needs access to a nearby ethernet port for internet connection. A phone can share an ethernet with a single computer if needed.
- Download the Weave desktop app on all computer stations using Weave and add user logins for each staff member.
- Weave Plus Only: Your Onboarding Manager will help manage the integration setup between your practice management system and Weave.
- Weave Core Only: Add your contacts or patients to Weave via a CSV file upload or manually via the Weave desktop app.
Phone Routing & Installation
- Review some of our common phone customization features for your new Weave phone system.
- Practice using your new Weave Phones and set up your office hours and customized voicemail recordings.
- To use your phones before your port date, reach out to your current phone provider and ask them about call forwarding options. Most providers can forward your incoming calls to your new Weave phones using the Weave test number given during implementation, allowing you to use your phones immediately after installation without any downtime.
Phone Number Porting
- Your Onboarding Manager will assist you with submitting a porting request for your preferred date when Weave will become your new phone provider.
- Prepare your business for the transition to Weave's phone services by ensuring that your phone and fax lines are NOT tied to an alarm system, credit card processor, or internet service. Do not cancel services with your previous provider until after the phone transition is complete.
Your Onboarding Resources
- Reach out to your dedicated Onboarding Manager for help with any questions or concerns.
- Get step-by-step instructions and quick answers to your product questions here on WeaveHelp.
- Boost your knowledge and confidence and get Weave certified through Weave Training Camp.
- Dive deeper into Weave features in our monthly, live Weave Labs Webinars. You'll receive invitations via email.