Ensure the security of your Weave accounts by adjusting login settings to fit your office’s needs.
In order to change password settings, you must have the role of Admin or User Admin.
- Go to the Weave Portal
- Select Account in the menu on the left side
- Click Password Policy from the dropdown
- Select Edit in the top right corner
- Choose from the list of requirements by selecting the box next to the setting
- Select Save
- Select I Agree in the pop-up window to verify your changes
You can change settings involving complexity requirements, password age, and the lock-out process.
Complexity Requirements are evaluated when a password is changed. Password Age and Lock Out rules are evaluated every time a user logs in.
These settings would be applied right away (with no change from user necessary). The exception is the "Enforce password history for 4 passwords" rule. This is part of the Password Age settings, but is only evaluated when a password is changed.