Making an outbound call to a client is available no matter where you are. There are a few different ways to do it.
- Click on the Dial Pad icon in the bottom right corner of the Call tab and enter the number you’d like to call
- In the Voicemail tab, click on a voicemail and the Phone icon to return the call
Tip: If you're having trouble placing a call, check your wifi connection or switch to data. Try reinstalling the mobile app to the newest version and check for updates on your device. If this does not work, contact support.
Select the Phone Icon from the main page to access three different ways to place a call.
- Click Phone
- Select a number from any of the calls on the Recent Calls tab
- On the Patients or Clients tab, select a profile and then tap on the Phone icon
- Click on the Dial Pad tab and enter the number you’d like to call
You can also select a profile from the Customers Icon on the main page and then tap the phone icon.
Tip: If you're having trouble placing a call, try manually syncing your phone. Clear the cache on your computer. Delete the Weave desktop app and reinstall.
To learn how to place a call on your Weave phone, refer to our Phone User Guides.