Verify your data source to allow Weave to start syncing patient information, appointments, and more.
Verify Your Data Source
Once Weave connects with your practice management software, you need to verify your data source for the data to start syncing. This keeps your data safe and secure in the data syncing process.
You must have the user role of Super Admin to access this feature. See your role.
To verify your data source,
- Go to your Weave Portal
- Select Data Sync from the left navigation menu
- Click the data source you wish to verify
- Select Verify Now beneath Data Source Verification
- Answer the verification question
Note: You will need to reference your practice management software and/or scheduling system to properly answer the question.
- Select Verify Now
If you answered the verification question correctly, the status will change to Verified and your data will be syncing with Weave.
If you answered the verification question incorrectly, it will lock the data source. Contact our support team to have it unlocked before trying again.
Note: If you are trying to verify the data source right after your new sync app was installed, you will need to wait until the sync app has fully synced the information from your practice management system. This can typically take 30 to 60 minutes, depending on how much information there is to sync over to weave.
- Not Verified: This means that the data has not yet been verified by your office.
- Locked: This means that the data verification failed. Contact our support team to have it unlocked before trying again.
- Verified: This means that you successfully verified the data source and your data is properly syncing with Weave.