Steps to verify your data source to get your data syncing to Weave.
Verify Your Data Source
Once Weave connects with your Practice Management Software, you will need to verify your data source in order for the data to start syncing. This keeps your data safe and secure in the data syncing process.
To verify your data source,
- Go to your Weave Admin Portal
- Select Data Sources from the left side menu
- Click on the settings icon next to the data source you wish to verify
- Select Verify from the dropdown menu
- Answer the verification question
Note: You will need to reference your Practice Management Software and/or scheduling system to properly answer the question.
- Select Verify Data
If you answered the verification question correctly, the status will change to Verified and your data will be syncing with Weave.
If you answered the verification question incorrectly, it will lock the data source. You will need to contact our Support team to have it unlocked before trying again.
- Not Verified: This means that the data has not yet been verified by your office.
- Locked: This means that the data verification failed. Contact our Support team to have it unlocked before trying again.
- Verified: This means that you successfully verified the data source and your data is properly syncing with Weave.