If you have signed up for Digital Forms, you can add them to your Appointment Reminders to send out to your patients automatically before an appointment. Follow these instructions to add Digital Forms to your Appointment Reminders.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Add a Form or Packet to an Appointment Reminder
- Go to your Appointment Reminders in your Weave Desktop App
- Hover over a reminder and select the edit icon to edit an existing reminder or click add reminder to start a reminder from scratch
- Advance through the pages until you get to the form selection screen
Note: This will only appear if you have signed up for Digital Forms and have already created at least one form or packet.
- Add the packet or form you would like to be included in this specific appointment reminder from the English Form/Packet dropdown menu
- If you have created a separate version of that form in Spanish, you can add that in the Spanish Form/Packet dropdown menu
Note: You must have at least one patient set to Spanish in their patient settings in order to use Spanish Reminders.
- Click Next to advance through the screens
- Click Save when you are done
You will not see the link of the form in the preview of your message, but the form will be included.
Tip: We strongly recommend using your advanced filters in conjunction with Digital Forms. For example, if you want to automatically send a new patient form or packet to your new patients when they come in for their first appointment, filter your appointment type for only “new patients” in your advanced filters.