See why a fax may have failed to deliver.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
If you are still seeing issues, check out our Fax Troubleshooting.
- From the desktop app, click on the Fax icon
- Click Sent at the top
- Find the fax that you want to check the status
- If it says Failed in red, click on Failed to see the reason for the delivery failure
- To resend the fax, click on the retry button
Note: If you see the error message “receiver_communication_error, code 3301” and the fax won’t send, the receiving fax line is busy. You’ll have to try again later. For more information on troubleshooting fax issues, click here.
In order to upload correctly to Weave, your fax file must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in PDF, JPG or PNG format
- A page size of 8.5 x 11 inches will achieve the best results
- Must be in the portrait orientation
- It must be under 25 MB (megabytes)
Tip: If you need help converting your fax to PDF format click here.