The Message Queue Dashboard in your Admin Portal allows you to further drill down and view the status of your Automated Messages. Follow these steps to view your Message Queue.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Access the Message Queue
- Click on the Schedule icon from your Desktop App
- Click on Message Queue at the bottom right corner of your schedule
- Click on Message Queue to be taken to your Messages Queue Dashboard located in your Admin Portal
Here you can view the current or previous week data, including a Weekly Summary of those messages.
- Delivered: Messages delivered to the patient/customer
- Sending: Actively working on sending the messages, messages will be delivered within minutes.
- Pending: Messages that are ready to send, but will send at a later time in the day.
- Appointment Moved: Messages that were set to be sent out, but were no longer sent due to an appointment date changing or being moved.
- Opted Out: Messages weren’t sent due to the patient being opted out of reminders in your management system or by responding STOP to a message.
- Missing Contact Info: Messages weren’t sent due to the patient missing the necessary contact information.
In your Message Queue dashboard, you can search and filter your results by the following:
- Method: Use the dropdown arrow to filter by all, sms, or email
- Status: Use the dropdown arrow to filter by all, delivered, appointment moved, opted out, missing contact info, pending, sending, or error
- Reminder Type: Use the dropdown arrow to filter by all, appointment, birthday, recall, order (eyewear ready/dispensed), save the date, schedule reactivation
- Planned Send Time: Enter a time to filter (10:00 AM)
- Actual Send Time: Enter a time to filter (11:00 AM)