Easily send and receive messages from your patients and customers with Weave's two-way texting in the Messages App.
To learn more about managing your messages inbox, click here.
Sending a Message
- Select the Messages
- Click on blue plus icon at the bottom right corner
- Type in the name or phone number of the person that you want to send the message to
- Write your message. From here you can use the following in your message:
- Click the Send button to send your message to the selected recipient
Tip: You cannot create group or mass texts. You can text multiple people by adding them to lists. You can also bulk message all the patients or customers scheduled for the day by going to Schedule and clicking the Message icon above the list of patients.
Receiving a Message
All received messages will go to the Actionable tab in your Message Inbox.
If you are logged into Weave, you will receive a notification either in the top right or bottom right corner of the screen where you can:
- Ignore the message notification
- Reply to the message directly from the notification
- Add Tag to add a message tag to this message