Spruce up your communications by sending and receiving texts and images including .gifs and .jpegs (not .pdfs) through Weave Messages.
Sending Picture Messages
- Select Messages from your home page
- Click on the + to compose a new message or use the search bar to resume a previous conversation.
Note: You can search by a customer's first or last name.
- Compose your message, insert an Emoji, or click on the Picture icon to add a photo (.gif or jpeg)
- Weave will remind you about the risks of sending protected health information before you can send
- Drop and drag, or select an image from your saved files
- Click Send
If a photo has sensitive information, such as a credit card or insurance information, the photo can be downloaded or deleted by right-clicking on the image.
Note: Phone carriers have size limits for being able to receive the images. For example, Verizon phones will only receive images up to 1.2MB and AT&T/T-Mobile will only receive up to 1MB. This is not on Weave's side, but a limit set by the receiving carrier.
If you need to decrease the image size in order to send, try cropping or changing the resolution. Here are some helpful links based on your computer: