Spruce up your communications by sending and receiving texts and images including .gifs and .jpegs (not .pdfs) through your Weave Messages App.
Sending Picture Messages
- Select Messages from your home page
- Click on the + to compose a new message or use the search bar to resume a previous conversation.
Note: You can search by customer first or last name.
- Compose your message, insert an Emoji, or click on the Picture icon to add a photo (.gif or jpeg)
- Weave will remind you about the risks of sending protected health information before you can send
- Drop and drag, or select an image from your saved files
- Click Send
If a photo has sensitive information, such as a credit card or insurance information, the photo can be downloaded or deleted by right clicking on the image.
Note: Phone carriers have size limits for being able to Receive the images. For example, Verizon phones will only receive images up to 1.2MB and AT&T/T-Mobile will only receive up to 1MB. This is not on weaves side, but a limit set by the receiving carrier.