Spruce up your communications by sending and receiving texts and images including .gifs and .jpegs through your Weave Messages App.
Sending Picture Messages
1. Select Messages from your home page
2. Click on the + to compose a new message or use the search bar to resume a previous conversation.
Note: Search by customer first or last name.
3. Compose your message, insert an emoji, or click on the picture icon to add a photo (.gif or jpeg)
4. If you are sending an image, you will first have to receive consent from the recipient.
Note: Weave will prompt you to send a consent request.
5. Once you receive consent from your customer, you can now drop and drag, or select an image from your saved files.
6. If a photo has sensitive information, such as a credit card, or insurance information the photo can be downloaded or deleted by right clicking on an image.