To send an email campaign, you will need to select the recipients to whom you want the email to be sent.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
You will have two options for selecting recipients:
- Choose your list of customers within Weave by selecting a filtered group you have previously created (the availability of this functionality is dependent on your practice management software)
- Uploading a custom email list with a .csv file.
- Click on the Patients or Customers tab
- Select either Add Filter or select one from the created filters list
Note: The CSV should have only one column with a header that says email at the top of the column. There is a limit of 10,000 entries for a CSV upload.
Having trouble uploading your CSV file? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Once you have your list of recipients ready, click send.
After sending the Email:
- You will receive confirmation that your email campaign has been sent
- (Optional) Click Save As Template if you would like to use it again
If a customer would like to reply, it will be sent to the office email in use (which can be changed in your messages settings) as long as the email is a valid domain.
You will also be able to see stats on how the email campaign is doing including:
- Number of recipients
- Number of times opened
- Number of clicks in the email
- How many unsubscribed in the email
- Date sent
Find all of these stats by clicking Email Marketing from the left side of the Weave Portal. Select Campaigns. Make sure the Sent tab is chosen at the top of the page.
If you get an error when trying to upload a custom email CSV file please see the list for issues that can cause an upload error:
The file type is not .csv
The column header with the email addresses does not say email (all lowercase)
There is a column heading that is blank, if so then delete all columns except the email column
Your CSV has more that 10,000 entries