To send an email campaign, you will need to select the recipients to whom you want the email to be sent. Follow these instructions to select recipients for your email campaign.
You will have two options for selecting recipients:
- Choose your list of customers within Weave by selecting a filtered group you have previously created (the availability of this functionality is dependent on your practice management software)
- Uploading a custom email list with a .csv file.
- Click on the Patients or Customers tab
- Select either Add Filter or select one from the created filters list
Note: The CSV should have only one column with a header that says email at the top of the column. There is a limit of 10,000 entries for a CSV upload.
Having trouble uploading your CSV file? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Once you have your list of recipients ready, click send.
After sending the Email:
- You will receive confirmation that your email campaign has been sent
- (Optional) Click Save As Template if you would like to use it again
If you get an error when trying to upload a custom email CSV file please see the list for issues that can cause an upload error:
The file type is not .csv
The column header with the email addresses does not say email (all lowercase)
There is a column heading that is blank, if so then delete all columns except the email column
Your CSV has more that 10,000 entries