Get to know your way around Weave Digital Forms.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software. Click here to learn about getting Digital Forms for your office.
Digital Forms Dashboard Overview
You must have the user role of Admin to access the Forms dashboard.
In your Forms Dashboard you can:
- View sent forms
- Review completed forms
- Build new forms or packets
- Enable kiosk mode
- Add legal information
You can also send Forms and Packets to customers in the Weave Desktop App. Click here for more information.
Complete the Weave Training Camp course on Digital Forms based on your product bundle:
Access the Dashboard
1. Log into your Weave Portal and select Forms from the side menu
2. Select Dashboard from the Forms dropdown menu
3. Click the Go To Dashboard button
4. Sign in to the Forms Dashboard with your Weave Username and Password
See In Progress and Submitted Forms
To track which forms have been submitted, head to the dashboard and select Form Activities.
Here you can see:
- All submitted
- Recently submitted
- Not submitted
- Failed sync (Information failed to sync to your management system)
- Completed (Show completed forms in two tabs: those that were successfully synced and those that cannot sync to your management system)
Next to each submission name in the All submitted section and the Without writebacks tab of the Completed section, an indicator will show if the submission is unable to write back to your management system because of the way a contact was created in Weave.
CC means the form was submitted for a custom contact, or a contact that you added directly into Weave.
CSV means that the contact was imported from a CSV file.
These indicators will also be visible next to the contact name within Patients/Customers in the desktop app.
Note: You will not be able to see the writeback section on these submissions. You can still download the PDF manually from the Forms Portal to take any necessary actions. To do this:
- Click on the form submission you wish to download in the Form Activities tab
- Find the Form section
- Click on the Download icon next to the submission name
If you have multiple locations using Digital Forms, you can switch locations once you log in.
To switch locations:
- Click on your name at the top right corner
- Click Change Company
- Select the location you want to switch to
- Click Select
Archive Form Submissions
Old submissions may start to pile up in the Form Activities section of the Dashboard. You can archive these to make it easy to find the new information coming in.
- Open the Form Activities section in the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Click the checkbox next to submissions you would like to archive
- Select Archive Selected at the top of the list
You can also archive any submission after clicking into it by selecting the Ellipses icon and Archive.
Find all archived submissions to view or unarchive by clicking into the Archived section. Unarchive by clicking into the submission, selecting the Ellipses icon, and Unarchive.