Get to know your way around Weave Digital Forms.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software. Click here to learn about getting Digital Forms for your office.
Digital Forms Dashboard Overview
You must have the user role of Admin to access the Forms dashboard.
In your Forms Dashboard you can:
- View sent forms
- Review completed forms
- Build new forms or packets
- Enable kiosk mode
- Add legal information
You can also send Forms and Packets to customers in the Weave Desktop App. Click here for more information.
Complete the Weave Academy course on Digital Forms based on your product bundle:
Access the Dashboard
1. Log into your Weave Portal and select Forms from the side menu
2. Select Dashboard from the Forms dropdown menu
3. Click the Go To Dashboard button
4. Sign in to the Forms Dashboard with your Weave Username and Password
See Forms in Progress
To track which forms have been submitted, head to the dashboard and select Form Activities.
Here you can see:
- All submitted
- Recently submitted
- Not submitted
- Failed sync (Information was not synced to your management system)
- Completed (Form successfully synced to your management system)
If you have multiple locations using Digital Forms, you can switch locations once you log in.
To switch locations:
1. Click on your name at the top right corner
2. Click Change Company
3. Select the location you want to switch to
4. Click Select