Team Chat is a convenient tool for internal communications and a great way to let a co-worker know that their next patient has arrived or that lunch is here!
Everyone in your office that has been added as a Weave User, with a login and password will automatically be set up as a Team Chat Member.
Users can only access their private messages. No matter what the user role is, another member of the office cannot access your private chat.
Note: If your team has Weave Unify you can easily chat with team members in any location. You can select a user from any location to add to a group or to direct message.
To send a private chat to another member of your team follow these simple step by steps:
- Click into your Team Chat icon to get started
- New unread chats will appear in the unread section at the top of your chats
- Click on the sign next to Group Chats or Direct Messages to start a new chat
- Compose your message to your teammate(s)
- Add emojis if desired by clicking the Emoji icon
You cannot currently send images.