With Weave Digital Forms you can use and modify existing templates or create your own digital forms from scratch. You will need to be set up as an Admin for Digital Forms in order to create, edit or modify an existing form.
You must have the user role of Admin to access this feature. See your role.
How to Create a New Form from Scratch
Tip: You can also create a new form from a template. Learn how.
- Select the Form Builder tab found in the Forms Dashboard (see Access Weave Digital Forms Portal)
Note: Forms can only be built on a desktop computer. Once built, you can send those Forms to customers who can fill out the form on a mobile device, iPad, or desktop computer.
- Select the icon in the Forms section
- Click on the Untitled form header and give your form a name
- Select a Primary Field or Element and drag and drop into the forms builder window from the right sidebar
Note: To request an image of driver's licenses or insurance cards, use the card capture field from the elements tab. This is not for credit card information.
- Change the title of the field by hovering over the current title and selecting the Edit icon. Type in the title you prefer and select Update
- Toggle on or off Required to make this field required as desired
- If the field is multiple-choice, add options by selecting Add Option. Delete an option by hovering over the name and then selecting the X on the right side. Move the options by hovering over an option, clicking the Move icon, and dragging the option to the new location
- To change the order of your fields, hover over a field, click the Move icon, and drag the field to the new location
- Create a new section by scratch or by selecting a template using the corresponding buttons below the fields you've added. Move sections around by using the arrows at the right side of the section
Note: Forms that are longer than your computer screen will prompt customers to "Scroll down for more fields."
- Once you are done with your form, select from the buttons at the top of your screen to:
- Generate a PDF
Preview your template
- Save form
The form will appear in the Form Editor section within the Form Builder.
Edit a Form
- Select the Form Builder
- Select the form you would like to edit in the Forms section
- Follow the same instructions as above to make changes and select Save Form
Once your form is complete, you can send it to customers through your Weave Desktop App. Click here for instructions.
You can also combine multiple forms to create a packet. Click here for more information.
Tip: If incorrect information is populating in the finished form, make sure the user filled out the form accurately. Double-check that your form contains the right fields and text.
Delete a Form
If you have old forms you created in the past that you no longer need, you can permanently delete them from the Form Builder.
1. Select the Form Builder tab found in the Forms Dashboard (see Access Weave Digital Forms Portal)
2. Click on the form you would like to delete
3. Select the Delete icon in the top right corner