Payouts in the Weave Portal will show your total balance, fees, and net profit amounts along with a list of all of your Payout Transaction List.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Payouts of your available account balance are made daily and contain payments processed two business days prior. For example, payments received on a Tuesday are paid out by Thursday, and payments received on a Friday are paid out by Tuesday.
Note: Your first payout can take up to 7-14 days to hit your account in order to establish the Stripe account. Processing subsequent payouts then follow the schedule above.
You will see payouts of funds captured from Weave Payments listed on your bank statements as "Payment Processing" or "Weave Payment Processing".
Accessing the Payouts Page
Select Payouts from the Payments sub-menu on the left-hand side of your Weave Portal.
Filter Your Payouts Page
Select the Filter icon on the right side of the screen. You can filter by:
- Estimated Arrival
Once you have selected the filters you would like, select Apply.
View a Payout Payment
Select the payout payment you would like to see more information on.
- Payout shows the total amount, the status of the payout, and the ID/confirmation code.
- The overview shows the Date Paid (the day the payout is initiated to your bank account), the Total Amount, and the ID/confirmation code.
Account Details show the account your payout was sent to. It will show the:
- Last 4 digits of the account or card
- ID/Confirmation Code
The summary shows all Charges, Refunds, Fees, and Adjustments broken down into the Count, Gross amount, Fee total, and Net profit with the grand Payout Total.
This is a list that breaks down the payout amount into the:
- Patient Name (the customer you charged)
- Patient ID (pulled from your practice management system)
- Gross (total charge amount)
- Grand Total (balance of Gross minus Fee)
- Transaction Date of when the payment was processed
- Confirmation Code
- Payout Date of when the payout hit your bank account
Export Transactions List
Export the transaction list by clicking the Export icon in the top right corner of your Transactions list for easier reconciliation.