Keep track of individual payments or check in on your total balance to see where your money is at in the payment process with Payouts. See your total balance, fees, net profit amounts, individual payer information, and your Payout Transaction List within the Weave Portal.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Payouts of your available account balance are generated daily and contain payments processed two business days prior. For example, payments received on a Tuesday are paid out by Thursday, and payments received on a Friday are paid out by the following Tuesday.
Note: After creating your Stripe account, your first payout can take up to 7-14 days to be deposited into your account. This delay is normal and provides time for Stripe to fully verify and establish your account. Subsequent payouts will follow the schedule listed above.
You will see payouts of funds captured from Weave Payments listed on your bank statements as "Payment Processing" or "Weave Payment Processing".
Accessing the Payouts Page
Select Payouts from the Payments sub-menu on the left-hand side of your Weave Portal.
Filter Your Payouts Page
Within Payouts, you can apply filters to refine and clarify your list of payouts by selecting the Filter icon on the right side of the screen. You can filter by:
- Estimated Arrival
Once you have selected the filters you would like, select Apply.
View a Payout Payment
Select the individual payouts you would like to see more information on.
- Select Payout to view the total amount, the status of the payout, and the ID/confirmation code.
- The Overview shows the Date Paid (the day the payout is initiated to your bank account), the Total Amount, and the ID/confirmation code.
Account Details show the account your payout was sent to and details including:
- Last 4 digits of the account or card
- ID/Confirmation Code
The summary shows all Charges, Refunds, Fees, and Adjustments broken down into the Count, Gross amount, Fee Total, and Net Profit with the grand Payout Total at the bottom.
The Transactions section breaks down the each payout amount into the:
- Patient Name (the customer you charged)
- Patient ID (pulled from your practice management system)
- Gross (total charge amount)
- Grand Total (balance of Gross minus Fee)
- Transaction Date of when the payment was processed
- Confirmation Code
- Payout Date of when the payout hit your bank account
Export Transactions List
Export the transaction list by clicking the Export icon in the top right corner of your Transactions list for easier reconciliation.