Weave's Payment Terminals make it easy to collect payments while your customers are in the office. Follow these instructions to start collecting in office payments!
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave package. Click here to learn more about getting Payment Terminals for your office!
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Overview of In Office Payments
This brief video will walk you through using your Credit Card Terminals:
Collect In Office Payments
- Select Payments in your Weave Desktop App
- Select the name of the customer you want to send the payment request to
- Enter the amount you would like to charge this customer
- Select In Office Payment
- Instruct your customer to follow the instructions on the credit card terminal to process the payment
Tip: You can cancel the payment at this time if needed
- The customer will Tap, Insert or Swipe their card on the terminal to process the payment
Email Receipts and Payment Notifications
Once the patient takes out their card, you will get Payment Successful along with a summary of the charge.
An email receipt will automatically be sent to your patient’s email address on record, if available. You can also view, send or print the receipt to a different email address by following these steps here.
A payment notification will be sent to the email address you used when you filled out your onboarding form with Stripe.
Note: The Verifone® name and logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Verifone in the United States and/or other countries. Use of the trademarks does not imply any endorsement by Verifone.