The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Send automated text messages in both Spanish and English.
Setting Language Preference
In order to create Spanish Language Reminders, you must have at least one of your patients set with Spanish as their language preference in Weave. Follow these instructions to set the language preference to Spanish.
- Use the Search bar to find your Spanish speaking patient
- Select the patient name
- Select the cog icon in the upper right corner of the patient details screen
- Select the drop down arrow next to Language
- Set the preference to Spanish
Edit Spanish templates
Once you have at least one patient set to Spanish as their language preference in Weave, you can edit your spanish templates for your auto-reminders.
- From the home screen, click on the menu icon in the upper right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Auto Reminders
- Select Appointment Reminders (or another auto-reminder type you wish to edit)
- Hover over the reminder you wish to edit and click on the pencil edit icon
- Advance through the pages to the Individual Spanish Reminder templates
- Edit the existing template by typing or dragging variables into your message
- Press Next to advance to your Family Spanish Template and repeat Steps 5-8
- Click Save to save your changes