The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Send automated text messages in both Spanish and English.
Edit Spanish templates
Once you have at least one patient set to Spanish as their language preference in Weave, you can edit your spanish templates for your auto-reminders.
- From the home screen, click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Auto Reminders
- Select Appointment Reminders (or another auto-reminder type you wish to edit)
- Hover over the reminder you wish to edit and click on the Edit icon
- Advance through the pages to the Individual Spanish Reminder templates
- Edit the existing template by typing or dragging variables into your message
- Press Next to advance to your Family Spanish Template and repeat Steps 5-8
- Click Save to save your changes
Learn how to set a customer's language preference to Spanish.