Snow Day? Unexpected closure? Running behind schedule? Or just wanting to follow up with all the unconfirmed patients for a particular day? With Weave you can send a mass or group text to everyone on your schedule for a specific day.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software
Schedule Messaging allows you to send a text blast out to all the patients on your schedule that day. Send a friendly reminder to your patients about their appointments and help them never miss a cleaning again with day before, week before, and month before reminders.
Schedule messaging with the Desktop Software
Here’s how it works:
Select your Schedule App in the Weave Desktop Software
Click on the Filter Icon
Filter to message All or Not Confirmed, along with desired providers
Click on the Message Icon at the top of your Schedule
Compose your message and then select Send
Schedule messaging with the Mobile App
When you use the Weave Mobile App to call or text your patients, it looks like you are calling from your business number. The schedule messaging feature allows you to text everyone on your schedule for a specific date, letting them know about unexpected closures or changes in schedule.
Here is a break down of the steps:
1. Select the Schedule icon from your Weave Mobile App home screen
2. Select the Menu icon in the upper right hand corner
3. Tap on Contact Patients
4. Select Send Text
5. Type to compose a message from scratch or select from the Message Templates located above the keypad
6. If you have selected a message template then choose the template you would like to use.
7. Preview your message and then click to send