In order to connect your Google Reviews to Weave, you will need to login using your Google My Business account credentials.
Tip: If you don’t have a Google My Business Page set up, visit our Google My Business Account Help Article for instructions on getting your account set up with Google My Business.
Connect Your Google My Business Account
- You can navigate to your Google My Business account by either going to https://www.google.com/business/ or clicking Reviews and Google in your Weave Desktop App
- Enter the email used for your Google My Business account
- Click Sign In
- Enter your Google My Business account login credentials (email and password)
- Click Submit
- Click Allow to give Weave permission to access your Google Account
Note: Weave needs these permissions in order to send review invites and to post your reviews in real time within your Weave Reviews App
- Select your Google Business account by clicking on the bubble next to your office name
- Click Save
- Return to your Weave Reviews to view your Google Reviews
Weave Manager Permissions on Google My Business
You'll receive this confirmation once Google Reviews is connected:
In order for Weave to successfully display your reviews in the Weave Desktop App and notify you of any new and unread Reviews, we have added Weave Reviews to your Google My Business user page.
You'll can find this by navigating to the left side menu in Google My Business and then Users.
In order for your reviews to properly display in the Weave Desktop App, Weave Reviews must have Manager permissions. This will automatically happen when you connect reviews.
If you click the X for Weave Reviews on the Users page, you will be prompted to re-sign in to ensure Google My Business stays successfully paired with Weave.
Troubleshooting with Google
If you experience any trouble locating or connecting to your Google My Business account, visit our Google My Business Account Help Article.