Weave phones work well with Meraki routers. There are typically multiple important settings to verify and configure in the Meraki configuration.
Use these resources to get started:
Recommended Configuration Changes
- Verify that WAN Interface is receiving a public IP Address
- It is mandatory that the phones are statistically assigned an address, either programmed into the phone or by a DHCP server. If the Meraki is doing DHCP, on the same individual client page select the drop-down bod and set the address to Fixed
- On the Individual Client page, select Whitelisted as the policy for each VolP Device
- Set up Traffic Shaping/QoS (we use DSCP 26(SIP) & 46 (Real-Time Media)) to prioritize voice traffic
- Change bandwidth limit to Ignore per-client limit (Unlimited) and set Priority to High