To send an Email to many patients or customers at once, you can create a new Email campaign.
- Click See What’s New for a tour of the newest features
- Click the New Campaign button in the upper right-hand corner to start your new campaign
- Next, select Use a Template (default templates included) or Start from Scratch
- Complete the required fields below
Campaign Name: Give this campaign a name that helps you easily identify it
Subject: Enter the text you want to show in the ‘Subject’ line of the email
From Email: Enter the email address you want your email sent from for future functionality Currently Emails will be sent from a no-reply email address.
Headline: This is the Header for your email and will be at the top of your email’s body
- Adding Images: (Optional)
- Click the to a business Logo
- Click the to add a Banner image to your email. You can select from the Weave image library or upload your own.
- Complete the Body Text (required), the rich text editor is in beta
- Add a Call to Action Button (optional) if desired
- For example if you want them to Visit Website, you can check the box to include a clickable button that will take the recipient to a link of your choice. You will add the URL to the Button Link field.
- Verify your business information. If this is your first campaign you will need to complete the required business information.
- Click the Preview button to view a preview of what your email will look like
- (Optional) Click the drop-down arrow to send yourself a test email, it can take a few hours before it is delivered
- Click Select Recipients to advance to the next screen where you will pick who you want to send your campaign to
Note: Our email marketing feature is limited to 5 campaigns per month and a max of 3 test emails for each campaign.