You can check the status of your Payments Account, access your Stripe dashboard, change your Business Information or upload a new logo.
For instructions to edit your email address for your payment & refund notifications, click here.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Access Your Payments Settings
- Log into your Admin Portal
- Click Payments from the menu on the left-hand side
- Select Settings from the Payments submenu
Check Your Stripe Account Health
In your Payments Settings, you can check your Stripe account health under the Merchant Account.
Your Stripe account health is represented by an Active (green dot) or Inactive (red dot) status next to Payments and Payouts.
You also have access to your Account ID and the Account Type.
Edit Your Public Business Information
The Public Business Information allows you to change or edit your Business Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. This is the information your customers will see to help them identify your office is the one processing a payment.
- Business Name: Your business name should be listed so that customers can quickly identify where the payment request is coming from.
- Email Address: Your email address should be listed so that customers can contact you for questions or issues with the payment.
Tip: This email address is also where your payment and refund notifications will be sent. To edit the email address, simply change the existing email address to the new address you want and click Save Changes.
- Phone Number: Your business phone number should be listed so that customers can contact you for questions or issues with the payment.
- Statement Descriptor: This will be on your customers' transaction history on their credit card statements.
Update Your Business Logo
Upload from your computer files or Drop & Drag an image to upload or update your Business Logo.
Make sure when you make a change you select Save Changes
Access Your Stripe Dashboard
Clicking on the blue Stripe Dashboard will take you to your Stripe Dashboard. This is where you can change your banking details.
Once you are in your Stripe Dashboard, select Payouts to see the transactions that will be or have been deposited into your bank account you have on file. If you needed to change the Bank Account information, you can do so by clicking the blue edit icon.
Clicking on Account in your Stripe Dashboard, will allow you to edit the following information:
- Account Representative
- Business Details
- Payout Details
- Add another Member
The Account tab is also where you can change the email address where your payment notification emails will be sent. You can also change or update the phone number used to authenticate yourself as a user if you want to update your bank account information.
To change either of these, click Edit Email or Mobile Number then click Update next to either the Email or Mobile Number.