Data Sync and Status Mapping are essential tools to make sure your practice management software and Weave are communicating properly for your Auto Reminders.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Follow these instructions to set up your Data Sync Settings.
Setting Up Data Sync Settings
- Click on the Menu icon in the top right corner of your Desktop App
- Select Settings
- Click on Data Sync
This will pull up your [your software name] Connection settings in the Weave Portal. Here you can:
Appointment Status Mapping
Before you set up your Appointment Reminders, you will need to map your appointment statuses.
- In the Weave Portal, select Data Sync from the left navigation
- Click on your integration to see status mapping options
- Make sure that whatever status you use in your practice management system closely matches the Weave status using the dropdowns (ex. Confirmed could be: Confirmed, Approved, Attending, etc.) If they don't match, you can leave them blank or choose multiple statuses
- Click Done at the bottom of the page when you are finished
Set Up Confirmation Writebacks
Select how to confirm appointments by selecting from the dropdown under [your software name] Status to match the Weave Status that most resembles Confirmed.
For most practice management softwares, Weave can change the status to confirmed in your practice management software. Weave uses smart machine learning to analyze patient responses and can recognize any affirmative response, including a thumbs up or OK emoji as a confirmation.
Tip: If you do not want Weave to confirm the appointments in your practice management software, select None from the dropdown. This means you will have to confirm the appointment manually.
Eyewear Status Mapping
If you are an optometry office, you can use Weave's Eyewear Reminders.
Select from the drop down under [your software name] Status to match the Weave Status that most resemble your eyewear statuses. You can add more than one status per Weave Status.