If you have signed up for Weave Unify, you will get additional functionality in your Weave phones and software to manage your business across multiple locations.
Unify is a specific package for multi offices and may not be a part of your current Weave software.
Weave Unify overview video
Weave Unify features
- Software location switching in-app - quickly switch between your locations to access location-specific information
- Chat with team members across all locations with Team Chat
- Recall reminders can be configured to send from a specific location or for a specific recall type.
- Shared user accounts added at the parent and/or child levels - use your same credentials to log in to different locations. You will need to be added as a user to different locations from an Account Admin. Click here to learn how to add new users.
- Location-based mobile access - allows you to call and text customers from multiple locations, check call logs, messages, and voicemails
- Multi-location phone tree ex. If you would like to speak with our Main St location press 1, our Broadway location press 2, etc.
- Cross-location call transfer, forwarding, and dialing via EXT number
- Location-based auto reminders - automated appointment, recall, and birthday greetings
The availability of auto reminders is dependent on your practice management software
Location-based media recordings - Customizable Hold and Voicemail Greetings
Waterfall ring groups, simultaneous ring of multiple locations, and cross-location call queues - ex. If calls are not answered within 4-5 rings at location ‘A’, the calls are then routed to location ‘B’
- Shared patient data across multiple locations - choose which locations should receive shared patient data in the Weave Portal
- Call from another location's phone number
- Call pop displays which location a patient is calling from
- Ability to check another location's voicemail if coverage is needed or voicemails are shared
- Speed dial other locations/phones using Presence Keys
Quickly filter lists so you can easily and efficiently manage and assist your customers/patients