Message Templates allow you to send messages even faster with a precomposed message. Follow these instructions to edit your message templates.
Edit Message Templates
1. Select the Template Icon found at the bottom of your texting screen
2. Select from a precomposed message template
3. Or select Edit to customize and create your own template
4. Compose your message by clicking in the text box, and add any applicable variables by dragging them into the message
5. Preview your message to make sure it looks correct
6. Click Save
Note: Some phone providers and cell phone providers break templates over 160 characters into multiple messages. This can cause hyperlinks to break, so you can try shortening the template or sending the hyperlink in a following message to your clients.