Create, customize, and filter automated texts and emails to remind your patients of upcoming appointments.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Setting Up Appointment Reminders
Note: Before setting up your Automated Appointment Reminders you should first complete your Data Sync Settings.
1. Select the Menu icon in the upper right hand corner
2. Click on Settings
3. Select Auto Reminders
4. Click on Appointment Reminders
5. Hover over a reminder and select the edit icon to edit an existing reminder or click add reminder to start a reminder from scratch
6. Fill out reminder details
7. Click Next to advance through the screens
Note: Messages may take up to one hour to send
8. Apply any Advanced Filters as needed
9. Edit your individual message by typing or dragging and dropping variables to the message
10. Click Next
11. Edit your Family message
12. Click Next
13. Edit your Spanish individual and family messages
Note: You have to have at least one patient with Spanish as their language preference in Weave in order for Spanish templates to appear.
14. Click Save to finish
Note: In Message Settings, toggle on confirmation write-backs so that when a patient responds affirmatively, it will mark it as "confirmed" automatically in Weave and your PMS