The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software. Only those compatible with this feature will see the option in their Auto Reminders settings.
Save the Date Reminders are automated reminders that are sent shortly after an appointment has been scheduled, so they can add it to their calendar.
Setting up Save the Date Reminders
1. Select the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner
2. Select Settings from the menu
3. Select the Auto Reminders Setting
4. Select the Save the Date reminder
Note: You will only see this option if your practice management software is compatible with this feature.
5. Hover over a reminder to edit, duplicate, or delete or select Add Reminder
6. Give your reminder a name
7. Select the Reminder Type, choosing between email or sms
8. Apply any Advanced Filters as needed
9. Use the Customize window to edit the default message by typing or clicking and dragging variables
10. Preview the message
11. Select Save to save changes
Tip: Replies to Save the Date reminders will not confirm an appointment. Only replies to an Appointment reminder will confirm an appointment.