Weave will become your phone provider. To keep your published phone numbers, you need to port your phone numbers from your current provider over to Weave. For more information, click here.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
Submit a Port Request
Follow these steps to submit a port request through your Weave desktop app.
Note: To accurately fill out your account information for your port request, we recommend that you reference a copy of your most recent phone bill with your current provider. Incorrect account information can cause delays in the porting process which will delay your phone service with Weave.
- Click on the menu icon in your Weave desktop app
- Select Settings
- Select Port My Numbers
- In the Phone Number field, type in each phone number you want to port over to Weave.
- In the Fax Number field, type in each fax number you want to port over to Weave.
- Once all numbers are added, click Next Step
- Fill out your business account information with your current phone and/or fax provider
- Click Next Step
- Fill out the additional account information with your current phone and/or fax provider
- Click Next Step
- Check the box next to I accept the terms and conditions
- Click Submit
Once your porting request is submitted, the request is sent to our Porting Team who will submit it to your current phone provider for review.
You can follow the status of your port on the home page of the Weave Portal. Click the info icon to see the definitions for each porting status or select View Request to see your account and phone number information.
If you don't see the Port Status banner, click Account from the left navigation menu and Phone Numbers. Click the Port Requests tab at the top of the page to see account and phone number information
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ.