Automatically let your patients know that their eyewear (glasses or contacts) is ready for pick up, and send automatic follow-ups to see how their new eyewear is fitting.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your Weave bundle. Schedule a time with a Weave representative to learn more.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
Set up Eyewear Reminders
Note: Before you set up your Eyewear Reminders, make sure you complete your Eyewear Status Mapping.
- Select the Menu icon in the upper right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Auto Reminders
- Click on Eyewear Reminders
- Hover over a reminder to edit, duplicate, or delete
- Select the Pencil icon to edit, the Two Squares to duplicate, and the Red Arrow to delete
- Click Add Reminder to create a new reminder
- Select the Eyewear Reminder Type (dispensed or received) and adjust all other settings
Note: At this time, you will have to contact support to edit email templates for any auto reminder.
When finished, select Save and make sure the reminder is toggled on
Note: An Eyewear Dispensed message is meant to follow up with your patient to see how their new eyewear is fitting and an Eyewear Received message is to let your patients know that their eyewear has been received in the office and is ready for pick up.