Weave recommends verifying that your assigned E911 address is correct for each of your devices. Follow these simple steps to see if your phones have the correct E911 address assigned to them.
Note: you must be assigned the Weave role of Admin in order to make any changes to your E911 address.
- Log into your Weave Portal
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to Phones on the left-hand menu
- Select Devices
- View or select the an address from the E911 Address column by using the dropdowns
- If you do not have an E911 address then select the E911 Address tab at the top of the screen.
- Click to Add New Address in the top right corner
- Add the physical address for your office that should be used in the event your office places a 9-1-1 call and click Submit
- Once an e911 address has been added you can now assign that physical location to any of the devices installed in your office. Use the the dropdown arrow next to any ‘not assigned’ device and select the correct physical address